1. Discuss (briefly) the nurse’s role in improving the health literacy of patients.
2. Consider the many ways patients access health information, including blogs,
social media, patient portals, websites, etc.
3. Reflect on experiences you have had with patients who self-diagnose using online medical sources.
4. Discuss a reliable method for critiquing health information found online.
5. Using the Internet, the Southeastern Library, or other trustworthy sources, identify resources that you could introduce to patients
to help them evaluate
the credibility of health information found online.
6. What are some strategies you could employ to improve the health literacy of patients?
7. Develop a 6 to 7 page APA formatted paper that addressed the above areas. Not including the title page, references, etc
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!