Project 4A: Calculate the Area Moment of Inertia of Rectangle, Square and Circle
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_area_moments_of_inertia) with inputting dimensions. Print “Wrong dimensions” next to the Input
cells if any negative number is entered. Calculate in three different areas within the same worksheet (same tab). See Project 4A
Example.pdf in the unit.
Project 4B: Write an Excel program to convert temperatures from Fahrenheit to Centigrade and vice versa with inputting respective
temperature values that to be converted. The operator should have an option to select what he/she wants to convert to. See Project 4B
Example.pdf in the unit. Conversion formula can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_of_units_of_temperature.
Project 4C: Draw Sine and Cosine curves for 0<=θ<=360o with angle as x-axis and trigonometric value as y-axis (θ increment should be
15o). See Project 4C Example.pdf in the unit. Graphs are required.
Project 4D: Redo Problem 2A using VLOOKUP function in the last column. Include at least a case for each letter grade, including
“Fail”. You may want to add more students for this requirement. Graphs are not required. However, you can leave them there.
What to submit?
Submit the following 1 file to the Dropbox provided in Unit 4: Project. Since it is a single file, you can optionally zip it if you
• Unit4.xlsx with 4 tabs – must rename the tabs to 4A, 4B, 4C and 4D in the same Excel file. Do not just leave “Sheet1”,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTRVdDYqwQo (using excel tabs)
1. Homework should be turned in ‘.zip’ (or ‘.xlsx’) format.
2. Write your name and student number on the top left corner of your Excel sheet.
3. Due date can be found in the Homework Notes. No late homework is allowed.
4. Grading: 40 points for 4A-4C, 30 points for 4D; total 150 points. Extra credits will be given to worksheets with good format.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!