1. Be familiar with the new Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and all of it components and have a
sound understanding of the principles underpinning the Foundation Stage Curriculum;
2. Use theories about the differences between top-down and bottom-up approaches to the teaching of
literacy in settings and in reception classes in a critical evaluation of the NLS in the FS;
3. Appreciate the importance for learning of storytelling, books, speaking and listening in all settings;
4. Critically analyse theories about how language is acquired;
5. Use the information in the Foundation Stage to plan literacy activity
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!