Recognize and identify the mathematics used in problem-solving experiences
Demonstrate the application of algebra and higher mathematics to problem solving in technology areas.
• Recognize and identify the mathematics used in problem-solving experiences.
• Apply the fundamentals of mathematics to either course work, job, or other life experiences.
• Write your first learning statement here at the first bullet and use a new bullet for each new learning statement. Remember, you will need a minimum of 3 learning statements for each outcome and each must be supported by evidence.
• Write your second learning statement here.
• Write your third learning statement here.
• For each additional learning statement, use a new bullet.
Evidence to Support the Learning Statements:
• Tab C-1, Title of Evidence, p. 1-?
• Tab C-2, Title of Evidence, p. 1-?
• Tab C-3, Title of Evidence, p. 1-?
Remember, the Title of the Evidence should be exactly the same as you named it up in the learning statement. When you save the Evidence as a document, make sure to label it as TabC?yourlastname.
Remember, the Evidence is NOT attached to the Outcome. Each piece of Evidence is saved as a separate document, and submitted WITH the outcome so I can review it.
Just a reminder, when we get to Module 8 and you submit your entire ITA report, ALL evidence will again be submitted as separate documents with the entire final ITA report.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!