People’s bad health is based upon the poor choices they make in their life
"People’s bad health is based upon the poor choices they make in their life"
-Reflecting on this statement above, write a 1,500 word essay which includes:
1. A thesis statement outlining an argument confirming or opposing this statement
2. A broad discussion of the influences (determinants of health) which may shape people’s health and wellbeing
3. Choose one (1) of the following social determinants of health
The Social Gradient /Stress/Early Life/Social Exclusion/Work/Unemployment/Social Support/Addiction/Food/Transport
4. Now choose one (1) of the following paired population groups to focus on with your chosen social determinant of health.
-Men and Women
-Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians
-People living in rural and remote areas as opposed to urban areas
5. By focusing on your chosen social determinant of health, outline the following in relation to your chosen group:
• An explanation of how the chosen social determinant of health may be viewed within a social model of health.
• An outline of how the determinant of health may affect people’s health and wellbeing including (risk of illness, disease, risk factor for developing chronic health conditions or ability to lead a healthy life).
• A justification of how this determinant shapes health and wellbeing by providing examples within Australia, of the differences or disparities identified in the literature for your group.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂