Intercultural Management , Kraft and Cadbury
This module will be assessed by a 3,000 words individual assignment. Please note that the chosen scenario must have interactions between individuals from different cultures. If you are using a case-study, for instance, Kraft and Cadbury, you will still need the interactive scenarios between American & British employees /executives / managers in order to successfully analyse and evaluate as required by this assignment.
Identify a set of managerial situations – “scenarios” -involving intercultural issues. Use relevant conceptual frameworks and analyse it. Your analysis should include:
1. Identification of the scenarios that you will be using to analyse in your assignment. These may further include:
a. Identification of the organizations and/or countries involved
b. Brief description of the case/situation and the cultural aspects involved.
2. Conceptual Framework
What conceptual frameworks will you use for this analysis? Justify your choice.
Is this conceptual framework appropriate or would you need some other elements for your analysis that are not provided by one particular approach?
3. Analysis of the scenarios and their impact on the organisation or the business and management contexts.
4. Describe the ways by which managers or leaders are tackling those emerging issues. This can be obtained from the scenarios, from the information provided in lectures/seminars, etc., (from interviews with managers – optional, although time-consuming), or from your own experience/observations.
5. Suggest some recommendations and actions to be implemented in order to minimise conflict and maximise cultural awareness and synergy.
6. In your assessment include an additional section analysing your experience of working in groups with different nationalities. This can be your experience of working in groups on this module or may be your past/current experiences at work or whilst studying. Alternatively these experiences may be integrated into your main analyses, thereby eliminating the requirement for an additional section.
1. Introduction: A brief introduction that provides the purpose of the essay or its objectives and how the essay is structured. Interpreting the question – this ideally should be clear within the introduction along with background / context.
What you are going to do and how are you going to do it, which companies are you considering and which frameworks are you going to use. Approx 2 paragraphs 200 words
2. Addressing the question / topic: 1600-2000 wordsThe main body of the essay where the question is addressed. (This part may have a few sections / sub-sections).
a) identify a set of managerial situations – ‘scenarios’ involving intercultural issues, the ‘scenarios’ must have interactions between individuals from different cultures.
b) Identify the organisation/s and or countries involved
c) Brief description of the case/situation and the cultural aspects involved.
2) conceptual framework – what conceptual frameworks will you use for this analysis? Justify your choice.
3) analysis of the ‘scenarios’ and their impact on the organisation or the business and the management contexts.
4) describe the ways by which the managers or leaders are tackling those emerging issues.
6) suggest some recommendations
7) include a section on your own experiences
8) appendices – keep to a minimum.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂