One of the most common mistakes by new analysts is to
confuse functional and nonfunctional requirements. Pre~
tend that you received the following list of requirements
for a sales system.
Requirements for Proposed System
The system should
1. be accessible to the Web users;
2. include the company standard logo and color
3. restrict access to profitability information;
4. include actual and budgeted cost information;
5. provide management reports;
6. incanrde sales information that is updated at least
7. have two-second maximum response time for pre
defined queries and ten-minute maximum response
time for ad hoc queries;
8. include information from all company subsidiaries;
9. print subsidiary reports in the primary language of
to. provide monthly rankings oi salesperson periormanoe.
1. Which requirements are functional business
requirements? Provide two additional examples.
2. Which requirements are nonfunctional business
requirements? What kind of nonfunctional require-
ments are they? vaide two additme examples.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!