In many works of literature, past events can affect, positively or negatively, the present actions, attitudes,
or values of a character. Choose a novel or play in which a character must contend with some aspect of the
past, either personal or societal. Then write an essay in which you show how the character’s relationship to
the past contributes to the meaning of the work as a whole.
As you develop your essay, please make sure you address ALL aspects of the question. That said, there may be
some flexibility in how you address the question: consider all the possible ways to approach it, and find one
that works for you.
• The essay must be 1,200-1,500 words in length.
• Body paragraphs should exhibit awareness of and proficiency with the Building Blocks (5 C’s) model.
• Do not consult outside sources.
• Follow MLA guidelines for formatting and citations. A Works Cited Page is not required.
• The essay will be graded according to the IB Written
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!