Evaluation of aspects of the music industry.
Course : Sound Engineering and Production
Describe current music products/ markets, technology driven changes affecting the music business and identify future trends. * Demonstrate awareness of ethical, legal and political issues relevant to the music industry. * Analyse music products in terms of lifecycle, development and marketing process. * Locate and collect data on the business environment, analyse and communicate the results in written reports and presentations.
Analysing a broad range of research material, you are required to compare and contrast two
aspects of the music industry from the following list and consider how they may evolve over the next decade.
* record companies
* distribution (physical and online)
* live music (venues and festivals)
* musicians / artist management companies (perhaps consider direct investment – consider fan-funding models)
* music retailing – high street and online
* music and sound for visual media (synchronisation licensing)
* artists as brands
* music delivery methods
You need to support your points with evidence drawn from a range of correctly referenced source material.
As part of your report you should demonstrate an awareness of relevant ethical, legal and political issues.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂