Diversity In Counseling
By: Robyn Brammer; Second Edition
ISBN#s 13: 978-0-8400-3453-3
Please be advise, Your answers to the exam questions MUST be grounded in your text readings. You may include your personal reflection and or opinion in your answer but it must be accompanied by information secured from the text. Again remember, you are in college pursuing a career, thus your answers must reflect the same. An answer that only reflects your opinion or personal experience will be given a grade of "zero". Use your text and other sources (all must be cited) to support your answers. Also, one or two sentence answers will not be given full credit. In addition, your ability to express your thoughts on paper is also a critical function of a college student as well as a competent counselor therefore, I will be grading your grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and the like in all of your assignments. If I have difficulty understanding what it is you are trying to convey, your grade will reflect the same. So please, proof read your assignments prior to submission. If you know you have problems writing, please use the writing lab as a resource. Finally, should I encounter any "text" language in any assignment, I will stop grading and automatically assign a zero as the grade for said assignment. Please see your syllabus for more specific instructions.
REMEMBER YOU WORK "MUST BE CITIED" FROM TEXT BOOK INFORMATION ALONG WITH YOUR ANSWERS FOR "EACH" QUESTION!
Answer the following questions in a complete and concise manner based on the information you learned in your text. Please see your syllabus for assignment expectations.
1. How would you work with an Arab male who was having conflicts with his Christian coworker? He is annoyed by the daily interjections of religion into their conversations. His coworker continually dicusses Jesus and adds how divinity is "the only logical way to think about Jesus."
2.If you were designing an intervention for a group of Arab women, what theoretical basis would you use? How would you structure the group?
3. Why was there a national outcry when Fuzzy Zoeller suggested that Tiger Woods might select fried chicken and collard greens at the Masters ceremonial dinner?
4. Why is it often difficult for members of "invisible minorities" to create a clear cultural identity?
5. What is likely to pose the greatest threat to gender-dysphoric indivduals in the workplace?
6. Should childdren with gender identityy conflicts be allowed to attend school as a member of their perceived gender? Why or why not?
7. Is homosexuality learned, biological, or some combination?
8. How would you begin a conjoint (marital) therapy session with a man attempting to tell his wife he is gay?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂