Does the Defamation Act 2009 (Ireland) balance freedom of speech and the right to a good name?
– Essay Topic: “The Defamation Act 2009 [in Ireland] seeks to balance free speech and freedom of expression against the right to one’s
good name and reputation.
Do you think that the Defamation Act 2009 achieves the correct balance?
(You may refer to case law before and after the introduction of the Defamation Act 2009 provided it is relevant to answering the above
– Please note that there must be cases referenced and taken as examples, and that they have to relate to either an Irish or a British
– Please support the argument that the Defamation Act 2009 does balance freedom of speech and one’s right to a good name.
– Referencing Style: Oscola.
– Essay Formatting: Arial font, font size 11, 1.5 line spacing.
*Please note that the footnotes are included in the 2750 words.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!