1. Where was he/she trained? Where does he/she live now? How does this artist present his/her work? Gallery? Street? Museum? Online?
2. What materials does this artist use? Explain these carefully.
3. Explain clearly the context in which this artist is/was working.
4. What critical issues, concerns, and interests does this artist appear to have? (This is an imporant component).
5. How does this artist go about making his/her work?
6. How is this artist’s choice of materials and/or processes relevant or meaningful to his/her work?
7. Conclusion: Provide an assessment of his/her work. What do you find most intersting about your chosen artist? What are your observations and your analysis of this artist’s work?
Make sure to present this artist within the context of his/her time.
To explain the kind of cultural production this artist engages in.
To uncover the life and vitality of this artist.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!