Academic research on consumer behavior has been an important driving force behind business decisions in the real world. In this assessment task, you as a “consumer behavior expert” will provide your systematic review of a research article on consumer behavior.
First, please choose one article from the list of following research articles published in “Journal of Consumer Research”, the best consumer behavior journal in the world.
• Berger, J & Iyengar, R 2013, ‘Communication channels and word of mouth: how the medium shapes the message’, Journal Of Consumer Research, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 567-579.
• Hamerman, E & Johar, G 2013, ‘Conditioned superstition: desire for control and consumer brand preferences’, Journal Of Consumer Research, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 428-443.
• Mochon, D 2013, ‘Single-option aversion’, Journal Of Consumer Research, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 555-566.
• Palmeira, M & Srivastava, J 2013, ‘Free offer ? cheap product: a selective accessibility account on the valuation of free offers’, Journal Of Consumer Research, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 644-656.
• Trudel, R & Argo, J 2013, ‘The effect of product size and form distortion on consumer recycling behavior’, Journal Of Consumer Research, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 632-643.
Your task is to write a review for this research article. The review should follow the subsequent structure:
• Title page;
• Table of contents;
• The research problem and objectives;
• Overview of theories and hypotheses;
• Overview of studies and findings;
• Theoretical contributions (how is consumer behavior theory extended?)
• Managerial implications (how could an organization benefit from applying the research findings? Analysis in this section should be based on the example of a real organization.)
• Reference list.
When reviewing the article, you are not required to understand or explain the statistics reported by the authors. Instead, you should focus on the verbal descriptions of the theories, studies, findings, implications, etc.
This review should be written so that a general audience, like your best friend or your mom/dad, could understand what the research article was about. This means that you should write this fluidly, rather than as a series of bullet points. Try to make it as fun and readable as possible.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ASSIGNMENT IS A REVIEW FOR THE RESEARCH ARTICLE
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂