Case: Performance Lawn Equipment
In reviewing your previous reports, several questions came to Elizabeth Burke’s mind.
Use point and interval estimates to help answer these questions.
1. What proportion of customers rate the company with “top box” survey responses
(which is defined as scale levels 4 and 5) on quality, ease of use, price, and service
in the 2012 Customer Survey worksheet? How do these proportions differ by geographic
2. What estimates, with reasonable assurance, can PLE give customers for response
times to customer service calls?
3. Engineering has collected data on alternative process costs for building transmissions
in the worksheet Transmission Costs. Can you determine whether one of the
proposed processes is better than the current process?
4. What would be a confidence interval for an additional sample of mower test performance
as in the worksheet Mower Test?
5. How many blade weights must be measured to find a 95% confidence interval for
the mean blade weight with a sampling error of at most 0.2? What if the sampling
error is specified as 0.1?
Answer these questions and summarize your results in a formal report to Ms. Burke.
For part 2 use powerpoint
PART 2 – 15 SLIDES AT 200 WORDS FOR EACH NOTES LENGTH = 3000 WORDS
For this assignment, develop a presentation using the tool of your choice to report your plan and findings to management at your organization. Think about the
individuals that constitute your targeted audience and how your topic affects them.
Create a narration for your presentation, and then add it to your presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs
or bulleted lists.
Length: 15-20 slides/scenes (with a separate reference slide/scene).
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide.
References: Include a minimum of seven scholarly resources.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂