Cancer Prevention – Research paper
Construct a research paper of 1,450 to 1,700 words that includes the following elements:
• Title page
• Introduction and a thesis statement
• Body with supporting evidence and in-text citations
• Reference list of three to five sources, at least two of which must come from the University Library
Review the University of Phoenix Material: Final Project Overview and Timeline to ensure you have completed every step required for the final project.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Review the additional resources from the Center for Writing Excellence for further support:
• Using Effective Transitions
• Using an Essay Checklist
• Using Peer Review
• Applying Critical Thinking Principles to your Writing
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂