The final project for this course is the creation of a Final Paper. Based on the knowledge obtained in this course and previous course
work, you will examine issues and concepts covered throughout this course. Make sure to include topics discussed throughout this
Your final paper will have the following elements:
Discuss the three pillars of the sustainable business and contrast these with “conventional” paradigms. Be sure to include the concept
of economic growth vs. development. Also include a discussion of the impact on the biosphere.
Within the above context, compare and contrast a company of your choice that embodies the tenets of the sustainable business along with
one that embodies that of the traditional model.
Within the above discussion elaborate on how each affects business strategy and management:
• The business model/economic paradigm
• CSR/corporate culture/values
• Obligation to environmental stewardship
• Life cycle management
• Supply chain practices (where do they source their inputs, etc.)
• The relation between the business practices of each company and consumer behaviors
• The ethics of each company’s marketing activities
• Accounting, finance, HR, and Operations Management
What potential ethical issues can you identify with regard to these companies? How would you prioritize them? Explain your reasoning.
How would you approach resolving these ethical problems?
In 10-2 Final Paper, you will submit your completed Final Paper through the Turnitin Assignment. Page length should be at least 10
pages, not including the cover page and resources. The Final Paper will be graded using the Rubric on the next page.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!