Write a 1000 to 1300 word paper describing the relationship between critical thinking and ethics in this scenario. Link: (http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/video/award-winning-investigation-blood-money-2669198). Be sure to address each of the bullets listed below. Use examples from the scenario to support the analysis and remember responses should be based on critical thinking, not personal opinion.:
* What is the moral responsibility of each participant?
* What are the stakeholder’s moral failings?
* What ideals or obligations are in conflict?
* What is the relationship between critical thinking and ethics and how do these apply to the scenario?
* Are the principles and rules of critical thinking applicable to ethical reasoning? Why? Do you think these were applied in the scenario you chose? If they were applied, do you think the outcome would be different?
* If everyone followed the rules and guidelines of logic, would there be a need for ethical decision making? Why?
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: special18 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.