Read an article on nutritional treatment in Parkinson’s Disease and complete a brief summary(about 1 page) with
the following information:
1) What are the molecular markers and biochemistry involved with Parkinson’s Disease pathology?
2) What are some of the environmental factors that contribute to Parkinson’s Disease? How?
3) What are the most commonly used treatments for Parkinson’s Disease and why?
4) Choose 1 “nutraceutical” treatment from the article and provide 1-2 pieces of evidence/study outcomes that
support its use as a neuroprotective agent
5) Explain the mechanism of action that is hypothesized to make this particular nutraceutical have neuroprotective properties
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!