1. To what extent did the roots of the European conflicts of 1914-1945 lie in Hobsbawm’s ‘age of high imperialism’? Explain your answer.
3. Did the roots of Stalinism lie in the Bolshevik Revolution? Explain your answer.
4. Consensus, coercion or both? Explain Mussolini’s ability to acquire and maintain political power.
5. To what extent do the experiences of women under fascist rule represent a yardstick of that regime as a whole?
6. Was the Hitler state a racial state?
7. How do you explain the motivation of the perpetrators of genocidal killing during the Second World War?
9. How has migration in Europe since World War II destabilized the notion of the nation state?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!