Both kids are taking the same DE course so two paper’s are needed for the same class. Please make sure the essays are not written the
Prompt: Discuss Nora’s relationship to: Torvald, Krogstad, Dr. Rank, Mrs. Linde, her father (papa), her nurse (Anne Marie), and her
three children. Also, analyze how these relationships impact her decisions to leave her family.
• Use specific examples and quotes from the play to support your answer.
• 3 pages long
• Quotes only from Henrik Ibsen’s version of A Doll’s House.
• Stay within guidelines set forth by teacher, see attachments.
• Include unstable qualities in Torvald and Nora’s relationship as husband and wife that lead to Nora’s ultimate decision using quotes
and inferences by analyzing.
• Include at least 3 reasons/situations that describe Nora’s relationships with each of these characters and why she made her decision
based off of these relationships.
• Include how each character above contributes significantly to Nora’s decision
• Many quotes! (Must include more than four.)
Please write the Introduction (including hook, thesis, etc.), then separate body paragraphs one for each of the characters and their
role/ impact on Nora’s decision, then the conclusion (finalizing Nora’s decision to leave her family).
Teacher wants the students to use the ‘play and our mind’ and not to use outside sources but, if outside sources are used an AMA style
bibliography is required.
9 grade freshman level paper for a DE class.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!