article (Ironside et al., 2009) about safety. Analyze and critique the article and study that it reported.
– Did the authors describe a theoretical or empirical background to support their research questions? If so, what?
– Describe the participants and research design/procedures.
– What measures/tools were used in this study? Were these adequate for the purpose of the study? Why or why not?
– What type of statistical test(s) were used in this study? Were different tests used for different research questions? Explain.
– Were these tests appropriate to the research question? Why or why not?
– Did the authors discuss assumptions of the statistical tests used? Were they correct to use this test(s)?
– What were the results of the statistical tests? Please include the actual values of all statistics used.
– Did the authors report and interpret the results correctly? What if anything, would you add to their interpretation?
– Did you find any limitations to this study? Did the authors describe them accurately?
– How might you improve the study, if you were to replicate it?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!