Prepare a performance assessment report FOR GLO-BUS CAMERA GAMES . Review the company’s performance and strategy
over the decision period, referencing: the adopted strategic vision, performance targets, how strategy evolved,
nature and condition of close competitors, outlook and potential moves going forward to win over the competition,
and lessons learned. Include a review of the financial performance of the company.
Evaluate how well the team met or beat the targeted performance measures and if these targets were sufficiently
Explain how strategy evolved over the period in meeting competition with rivals. Consider a sequel five-year
period and speculate about industry developments and company prospects, commenting on market conditions,
competitor relations and ideas for long-term investments in digital cameras.
The write-up should include a brief introduction indicating report organization. End the report with a summary
and conclusions. . Draw on the individual business decision logs in judging efficacy of strategy and managerial
decision making. Emphasize broad conclusions, citing specific case developments.
1. Which of the five basic competitive strategies did your digital camera company and your competitors’
companies employ. What actions did your team take to gain a sustainable competitive advantage over the
competition? What actions did the competition employ that resulted in a sustainable competitive advantage?
2. Offensive and defensive strategic options that your digital camera company took to improve the company’s
market standing and financial performance.
3. Strategic approach your company took to compete in four geographic regions that comprise the global digital
camera market: e.g think local, act local;think global, act global; and think global, act local.
4. Company decisions to shift resources from one area to another to better support strategy execution efforts.
5. Efforts to pursue continuous improvement in how your company performed certain value chain activities.
6. Company spending on corporate social responsibility and corporate citizenship efforts. Be specific
regarding the percentage of the company’s revenues used to support such efforts. Explain the rationale that you
would give to shareholders for these decisions.
7. Internal operations and style of decision making (decentralized, consensus, etc). What do you feel were the advantages and disadvantages of the decision making approach your company employed?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!