Answer each of the following questions in 100 words or less. This progress assignment is intended to assess your knowledge and progress FOLLOWING the readings and your completion of the ungraded exam in the exams area of the classroom:
1) What are the three “facts” related to the nature of objects that makes the basis for radiometric sensing?
2) Spectral signatures may include what 4 different types of matter/energy interaction?
3) Describe the operation of a radar.
4) What is the difference between operational use and intelligence use of radar data?
5) Why is synthetic aperture radar one of the most powerful tools in intelligence collection?
6) What is the difference between COMINT and ELINT components of SIGINT?
Place this order with us and get 18% discount now! to earn your discount enter this code: special18 If you need assistance chat with us now by clicking the live chat button.