1. What shapes our leadership practices in public health? Your answer to this question comprises three stages:
(1) Articulating your current knowledge and understanding of leadership;
(2) Engaging with theories of leadership and analysing these to build on, deepen, change, and/or reshape your current knowledge; and
(3) Bringing theory and practice together to examine the implications of theoretical knowledge and your engagement with it, for your practice in public health and the ways in which you may play leadership roles in the future.
2. Examine the implications of your view of good leadership, based on theory, principles and experience, for your current or future professional activities and roles, and how you envisage exercising leadership in those activities and roles.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!