Research the employment laws in your state by visiting your two-letter state designation.gov.
Insert “employment laws” into the Search area of the Website and review the different designations of employment laws that are listed.
Select one of the following HRM strategy problems and apply the employment laws of your state to this problem.
• The need for seasonal employees who may be from another country
• Benefits decreases for the entire employee population
• Disciplinary action training for supervisors of diverse employees
• Introduction of new technology for employees who may experience physical limitations
Write a six to eight page paper in which you:
1. Describe the scenario that you have selected and its corresponding employment laws.
2. Recommend a plan to manage the HRM situation within the confines of the law.
3. Justify your approach to your scenario to HR management.
4. State how a competitive advantage may be gained by ensuring HRM practices meet the necessary employment laws.
5. Speculate what might happen if the situation was not handled in accordance with the appropriate employment laws.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
• Examine the role of human resource management (HRM) in organizations and how it supports the organization’s business strategy.
• Create a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
• Analyze laws governing employment and how organizations can ensure ethical practices.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
• Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!