1. Access the Code of Federal Regulations through the Federal Digital System of the U.S. Government Printing Office at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/. Follow these steps to find the appropriate section of the regulations:
• At the Federal Digital System main page, select Code of Federal Regulations.
• At the next page, choose the previous (not the current) year from the drop-down
menu and click “Go.”
• Scroll down to Title 42, “Public Health” and click “Download”.
• Hospice regulations are found in Part 418 of Title 42, so click on your preferred format (PDF recommended) for the range of “Parts” that includes 418.
• Search for Section 418.104, which contains the requirements for hospice clinical records.
How might a hospice health information manager use this document?
2. Visit the Victoria Hospice Society’s Web site at http://palliative.info/resource_material/PPSv2.pdf to view and read about the Palliative Performance Scale. What three purposes might the Palliative Performance Scale serve?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!